Ever dreamed of owning your own bar?
If you love gin and all things ‘40s, apply for the role of a lifetime at our new Cahoots Ticket Hall & Control Room and you could take home the opening week’s profits – in CASH!
Four years after the opening of the original Cahoots, the Scoundrels are taking over the rest of the disused train station, turning the Ticket Hall & Control Room into an illicit and immersive 1940s cocktail bar this November. To help them get the ground running, we’re looking for a quick-witted and talented ‘owner’ to take over the venue for the opening week! Should you be lucky enough to be the ‘chosen owner’, you will be in charge of planning and hosting their very own launch party, on the house! This means you will have the power to:
- Help create a Tanqueray No. TEN gin cocktail that you can then enjoy on the house FOREVER!
- Select the top-drawer talent that will perform at your LAUNCH PARTY!
- Take home the entire first week’s profits – in CASH!
- Have your name on a permanent plaque inside the Ticket Hall & Control Room.
- Indulge in a food-tasting before selecting your menu choices.
- Choose which glad rags the Scoundrel staff will be dressed in.
- Receive an exclusive personalised bottle of Tanqueray No. TEN gin, with your name on it!
Click here to apply for ‘ownership’ on the Cahoots website today! Applications close on Wednesday 2nd October 2019 at midnight.