The health, safety and wellbeing of our staff and our guests is always our number one priority. We have developed new ways of operating our venues based on government guidance, without compromising the fun and immersive element of Inception Group that you know and love. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
– The layout of our venues has been readjusted to allow for 1m+ physical distancing between our tables, in our bathrooms and in our staff workplace.
– In line with government guidelines, we will operate on a table service basis only. All bookings will be fully seated.
-As current legislation puts London in Tier Two, we are only accepting bookings of up to six guests, and expect guests to ensure these bookings are from one single household or bubble (this excludes outdoor tables). No mingling between other parties is permitted.
– Temperature checks are performed on all guests upon arrival and daily health screenings are completed daily for all employees.
– Clear hand sanitiser points are placed at all entrances and outside our bathrooms.
– Staff undergo regular hand washing processes, alongside sanitising hands before preparing or delivering any orders.
– Enhanced staff cleaning routines have been implemented. These include deep cleaning of venues overnight, sanitising tables in between sittings, and the sanitising of touch points, tills and PDQ machines every 15 minutes.
– The track and trace system is in place for each venue – all guests are required to register their contact details before entering any of our venues.
– A risk assessment has been completed in conjunction with every member of staff, who have been trained on our new cleaning and safety measures.
– Table service only. Each event and experience is fully seated at all times.